Monday, May 11, 2009

Watch Out Spendy Wives

This is a very interesting article. In no way am I supporting this behavior (of both parties), but it really makes you think...how much should I spend? For these ladies that have x amount of spending money, you'd think these thoughts would be going through their heads:
  • "I only have this much money...why should I want to spend more than that? I don't want to disrepect my dear, hard-working husband."
  • "I live in a country where fingers are chopped off for shoplifting...I wonder what will happen to me if I spend beyond my limits?"

Try to apply this concept to our spending habits and see how much debt will accumulate. We may be surprised what a budget and a little rosy cheeks will do. :)

Of course, this shouldn't apply just to women. I think any guy buying abayas or other women's clothing for himself should be slapped in the face.

Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-That's All Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment